Product characteristics of EPDM:
1) Light bulk density, high stretching strength, no water absorption (instead of traditional three-oil four-felt, asphalt fir board and other materials). The product is environmentally friendly, easy to construct, and has good anti-seepage, anti-leakage and water-proof effect.
2) Anti-corrosion, anti-aging, anti-high and low temperature + 80 -45, non-flowing, non-deforming, non-brittle cracking, long service life.
3) It has an independent opening bubble structure. The appearance of the special joint plate is uniform distribution of honeycomb-shaped holes. It can be closely bonded with cement/sealant without hairing. It adapts to the change of natural expansion and shrinkage, and enhances the expansion and sealing effect of the joint seal.
Upvc casement window advantages:
1, With 8-year experience, we offer professional designs, free samples, high quality
products and considerate after-sales service.
2, We’ve introduced high quality and safe materials and advanced technologies. Competitive prices available for large orders.
3, Our products are widely used and rather popular among domestic and especially overseas
markets: continents like South America, Middle East and Africa; Canada, USA , Singapore, France,England, Malaysia, Philippines, Colombia, Brazil, etc.
4, We can make many specifications according to clients’ request!
Upvc window’s details:
1. Plastic-steel doors/windows have smooth and fine surfaces, are easily and precisely processed, and have high corner strength of over 3,000N, as well as high air tightness.
2. Plastic-steel doors/windows have high insulation performance and safety coefficient.
3. They have good fire proof, sound insulation property and corrosion resistance.
4. Plastic-steel doors/windows have good thermal insulation and energy-saving performance.
Plastic-steel doors/windows are manufactured in a multiple-cavity structure, which reduces its own heat conduction properties. The heat conduction properties of finished plastic-steel doors/windows are only 1/357 of that of steel and 1/250 of that of aluminum; if there is central heating indoors in winter, plastic-steel doors/windows can achieve the effect of effective thermal insulation, and can save the consumption of energy resources at the same time.