1. First of all, reducing the overall heat transfer coefficient of the whole window can make the window more efficient to prevent heat loss and maintain indoor warmth.
The main ways of heat loss through doors and windows are:
Heat Transfer Loss in the Middle Part of Glass
Linear Heat Transfer Loss at the Edge of_Glass
Heat Transfer Loss of Window Frame
Sealing heat loss of other connecting parts
Therefore, the glass configuration with low heat transfer coefficient can be used to improve the thermal insulation performance of the whole window. The glass system with high thermal insulation performance can be obtained by the following measures:
1) Use hollow glass structure to reduce heat conductivity
2) Use low radiation coated glass to reduce radiation rate and heat transfer loss of heat radiation
3) Using multi-cavity composite LOW-E hollow glass configuration and vacuum composite hollow glass configuration to obtain very low glass heat transfer coefficient.
4) Minimum convective heat loss can be obtained by choosing the appropriate width of the air layer.
5) Inert gas filling in the air layer reduces heat loss of air layer conduction and convection
In order to improve the thermal insulation performance of the whole window, it is also necessary to select materials with low thermal conductivity and make window frame system through reasonable structural design, such as composite doors and windows such as plastic doors and windows, wood doors and windows, and metal materials with high strength and stiffness to make window frame. It is also necessary to optimize the structure and select local structural materials to reduce the thermal conductivity as usual. See the heat-breaking bridge aluminium alloy window frame.
2. The thermal insulation performance of the whole window should be improved in a balanced way. Never neglect the local design. For example, the elimination of the "cold bridge" at the glass edge, it is necessary to optimize the thermal insulation performance of the glass edge by using the non-metallic rigid warm-edge spacer with the best thermal insulation performance. Ignoring the improvement of the "cold edge" effect, no matter how good the glass and profile systems are, they can not achieve real thermal insulation and comfort. The application of "warm edge" can increase the temperature of glass edge of indoor surface by more than 5 degrees Celsius, reduce the temperature difference between it and indoor, and let you feel the balanced warmth of indoor.