Champagne color profile aluminum sliding windows
Aluminum alloy doors and windows profile specifications mainly include: 35 series, 38 series, 40 series, 60 series, 70 series, 90 series, etc. The so-called 35, 38 refers to the width of the main frame of aluminium alloy profiles are 35 mm and 38 mm, respectively. Sealing balcony usually adopts 70 series or 90 series, if less than 70, the degree of solidity is difficult to guarantee.
Aluminium frame sliding glass window
The sliding window not only has a large window width, large glass block, wide field of view, but also increases the indoor lighting, which effectively improves the brightness of the house; it does not occupy the extra space in the house regardless of the opening and closing state; the sliding window opens in one plane. It takes up less space and is convenient for installing screens.
1) Long life span (10-30 years), various colors for choice.
2) Durable, no deformation, no crack after long-time usage.
3) Security, can be closed and locked firmly.
4) Easy to install, with very nice appearance.
5) Fit for different rooms, with wide field of vision.
6) Surface treatment: Anode Anodizing, Electrophoresis Coating, Powder Coating, Fluorocarbon Coating, PVDF Painting, Break-Bridge and Heat Insulation, Film Attaching.
7) Accessory system: High quality accessories achieved American and European standard.
We can also produce profiles according to customer’s requirements such as drawings and samples and comply with GB, ASTMB and EN standard.
Our products have been sold to overseas markets including Philippines, Nigeria, South Africa, Ghana, Zambia, Vietnam, Germany, Italy, France, UK, Holland, Bulgaria, Slovakia, New Zealand, Chile, Brazil, Dominica, Turkey, Pakistan, Kuwait, UAE, Singapore, Indonesia, India, Ethiopia, Algeria, Thailand and etc.
After sales services:
1. Excellent Sales Team: 24 Hour Online Consultation
2. Professional Designer Team: Personalized Design
3. Responsible Production Department: Careful Production, Trial Assembly, Packing & Loading
4. Experienced Installation Team: Professional Installation Guide