The principle of Broken Bridge Aluminum Alloy Window is to use PA66 nylon to separate and tightly connect two layers of aluminium alloy inside and outside into a whole, forming a new type of heat-insulating aluminium profile. According to different connection modes, it can be divided into strip-type and glue-injection-type.
* Product Advantages:
1. Plenty of surface treatments for your choice;
2. Strict control for surface finish, very little scratch;
3. Accurate mold as well as accurate size;
4. Standard alloy composition;
5. Both ends of the profiles are very plain and with no burr.
Profile color type shows:
Hardware details display for each position:
Q1: What's the thickness for anodizing? Can you do 15um?
A: Our normal thickness is about 10 um. Yes, we can do 15um and above.
Q2: What color you can do for powder coating? The thickness for powder coat?
A: We can do any color for powder coat as long as you can provide the color sample. Our normally powder coating thickness is 60-80um.
Q3: What color you can do for wood grain?
A: Any colors are available for us. If you need any other colors, we can do according to the color samples you provide.